Manufacturing Day is the First Friday of Every October.
Louisiana Manufacturing Week 2023 is powered by:
Manufacturing is one of Louisiana’s top industries, providing jobs to tens of thousands of people throughout the state. Manufacturing Day (MFG Day) is your chance to join manufacturers across the country and tell everyone you’re proud of the contribution you make to people, their families and communities.
You can show your support by:
- Downloading our Manufacturing Day 2023 Media Kit and sharing MFG Day posts and information starting September 8, 2023.
- Sharing our Louisiana Manufacturing Week 2023 Video using this link: https://vimeo.com/836664156
MFG Day is designed to introduce and expose the next generation of workers to the great careers and rewarding work in manufacturing, and it’s become a national tradition that is celebrated on the first Friday of October every year. The Manufacturing Extension Partnership of Louisiana is excited to be partnering with local business organizations around the state to help manufacturers showcase this important industry and how we make it in Louisiana.
Want to Host A MFG Day Event?
- Here is a link to the Manufacturing Institute’s event TOOLKIT, filled with helpful information you need to host a successful MFG Day event (mock tours, press releases, agendas and MORE).
- Register your event on the national Manufacturing Day website. Your company name and event will appear on their website
- Tag us in your social media video postings (Twitter: @MEPLouisiana, Facebook: MEPOL, LinkedIn: @ManufacturingExtensionPartnershipofLouisiana).
Get Involved with Manufacturing Day!
In partnership with